This blog is dedicated to triathletes that want to discuss training, their races, techniques, equipment and rules around triathlons. It can be used as a fact gathering page for the beginner as well as the advice vehicle for those who are gifted with the talent to succeed in this sport. The administrator of this page will take down and/or delete advertisements, foul language and off color comments. Let’s keep this wholesome and true to our sport without the bitterness often seen on other sites. We would like to thank our sponsors:
- Triathlon Transition Tips | Triathlon Supplies Checklist
- The site http://www.swimbikerun.com is for sale!!
- For Sale!
- Successful People
- The Question….?
- 11 Epic Race-Day Fails…and How to Avoid Them
- Visual Cues to Make You a Better Swimmer – By Jené Shaw
- Add sprints into your training to round out your Fitness!!
- 10 Ways IRONMAN Prepares you for Parenthood