|Want to know what you need to do to burn off those Thanksgiving calories? Check out this infographic.|
|Triathletes: Are you headed out to run a Turkey Trot this Thanksgiving? Or getting in some other workout before holiday festivities begin? Here is an infographic to help you decide on a pre meal work-out. Be sure to stay active and healthy this holiday season. 🙂
Thanksgiving is a unique chance to give thanks, spend time with friends and family…and consume a serious amount of calories.
But with the growing popularity of events such as Turkey Trots, it’s possible to indulge to your heart’s—and stomach’s—content without packing on those extra pounds.
In this infographic, we dig through the homemade stuffing and the delicious gravy to get the straight scoop on how many calories those delectable Thanksgiving treats are, and just how much physical activity you’ll need to burn off those extra Turkey Day calories.
- Triathlon Transition Tips | Triathlon Supplies Checklist
- Successful People
- The Question….?
- 11 Epic Race-Day Fails…and How to Avoid Them
- Visual Cues to Make You a Better Swimmer – By Jené Shaw
- Add sprints into your training to round out your Fitness!!
- 10 Ways IRONMAN Prepares you for Parenthood
- Your body…
- Take One Ride Twice Daily